CampusAccess at Indiana Universit

Untitled Document
CampusAccess at Indiana Universit


Untitled Document
How Do I Get A Card bar


Staff ID Card

ID cards are issued to Faculty and Staff who hold an appointed position for the Bloomington Campus. Campus Card Services staff must be able to verify the appointment in PeopleSoft.

First ID:

To get your first ID card at no charge present your 10 digit University ID number and a valid government issued photo ID in English at either Campus Card Services office.

Your legal name on the valid government issued photo ID must match the primary/legal name in IU's Peoplesoft system before a first ID card can be issued.

Hourly staff may be issued a card provided they bring a dated letter from their department that includes employee name, 10 digit University ID number, department, reason employee needs a card, supervisor name, signature, and phone number.

Expired ID:

Expired ID cards will be renewed at no charge provided you turn in the expired ID card. Expired ID card renewal requires a new photograph. Failure to return the expired ID card will result in a $25.00 lost/stolen card fee.

Cards expire on the last day of the month/year printed on the face of the card. You may renew your expiring ID card anytime during the month of expiration.

Replacement ID:

Lost or stolen ID cards will be replaced for a $25.00 fee.

  • You should suspend your card the moment you realize it's missing. This will ensure safety on campus. You can do so by either clicking on the tab above, labeled Suspend Card, or you can call Campus Card Services durring office hours at (812) 855-2605. If you choose to suspend your card online you will need to know your IU username and passphrase. If you call Campus Card Services you will need to know your 10-digit university ID number.
  • For security purposes, if your card is found you must go to one of our two Campus Card Service locations in person to reactivate your card and accounts. You must provide your 10-digit university ID number and your card to complete the process.

Damaged, Name Change, or Photo Changes will be replaced for a $9.00 fee provided you turn in your current card to Campus Card Services. Failure to turn in your card will result in a $25.00 fee.

If your name has changed, Campus Card Services will issue a card with a new name provided we can verify the name change through IU Human Resources.


CampusAccess at Indiana Universit